Sunday, April 8, 2012

Rosie's Diary!

April the 6th 2012  
Rosie’s Diary
Dear diary

6:00 Go to the toilet.

7:00 Wake up Floss.

8:00 Chase Bobbie the cat as Floss and Tashie walk out the door.

8:30 Have breakfast and make a trail of biscuits on the floor.
Oh yeah baby!

9:00 Go to the toilet again, mmm

10:00 Yelp out loud, because Bobbie bit my tail!

11:00 Time for a cat nap.

12:00 Sleep ZZZZ

1:00 Sleep ZZZZ

2:00 Sleep ZZZZ

3:00 ‘Bang’ the door slams shut as Floss walks in the door.

4:00 Floss reads me a story while I play fetch.

5:00 Tea time.

6:00 Time to play on the slide with Floss.

7:00 Time to watch Animal Control.

8:00 Still watching T.V.

8:30 Read with Floss.

9:00 Lights out.

10:00 Bark at a kitty cat fight outside.

10:30 Sleep ZZZZZ

11:00 Still sleeping.

12:00 A dream of a pet kitty cat, just lovely.  





11 comments:

  1. Sounds like Rosie had a lovely day.

    I love the photo you added - very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Floss

    The story is great I will try and get Flett diary on my blog to see if they day is the same!

    What is Rosie favourite part of the day?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool Floss

    I like how you did one day and the times that Rosie did the things.

    Will you do a pet diary on your cat?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you put a picture of Rosie at the end.

    Did Rosie have a fun day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great diary Floss!
    I like the picture of Rosie too.
    Also I like how at the end you add what she was dreaming about.
    Does Rosie always make a trail of biscuits?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Rosie Is really busy

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is so cute. Is that what she does every day well not every day. I will make one of Tinky and you can cheek out my blog and give me a comment. Thanks paigee
    Here is my blog so you can go on it.

    http://pridepaigewt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paige!
      Rosie doesn't do this in one day, well at least I don't think she does!
      I just made it up for fun!

      Delete