· Something I was pleased with was how well TUI worked as a team and tried their very best, because it was my first real House competition being a house leader.
· I really enjoyed learning how the seniors and the middle school work in different ways to try and get a placing, because now I know for further house comps what I am going into.
· Something I found hard was trying to get my team to listen to my instructions and having to talk over the wind.
· Something that made me think was will TUI try their very best and get us a good placing, because I knew that TUI team 1 & 2 TUI team that I was working with were doing well, but were the other TUI teams doing well with the Sport pals.
· Something I want to get better at is communicating to the rest of the team a little better.
(What can I do about it?) Talk to them in a type of way that they understand more:)
|Here is Tash and I running for our teams ( Kea and Tui ) Who do you think will win out of us two?|
|Here is me and half of the senior Tui team.|
|Julian trying to make sure that in will get a head start!|
|Me trying to win for our team.|